Add to Calendar
July 14, 2020 @ 10:00 am – 11:00 am America/New York Timezone
Find class here: https://em-studio.org/classes/. Search “Martha Eddy” and “Load More” To find the class.
- Go to em-studio.org
- On the home page of the site you will see BodyMind Dancing™ for Addressing Pain
- Press schedule
- If you already have a membership log in
- If you don’t have a membership, purchase a membership.
- To get a membership to attend only Dr. Martha Eddy’s BodyMind Dancing™ for Addressing Pain series purchase Water
- To get a membership to attend unlimited classes purchase Earth
- To get a membership to attend unlimited classes & unlimited Forums & Performances purchase Fire
- Once you have purchased a membership, you can schedule the class and you will be sent an email with the information with the zoom link and class time.
BodyMind Dancing™ is a somatic experience of anatomical gems and pleasurable dancing woven with improvisational structures and follow-along phrases. It is based in Dynamic Embodiment™, Dr. Eddy’s combo of Laban/Bartenieff studies and Body-Mind Centering®. It supports prowess and health by increasing body awareness. Release tension and ease pain while you explore dynamic movement! Dancing rejuvenates!
What you need for this class:
Enough space to stretch out on the floor
(Optional) Pillow, mat or different size balls, if you have access to them